Monday, August 28, 2006

Short Two

The first night of bowling went very well. No one embarrassed themselves and we had dessert at Applebee’s afterwards as a reward for being so good. The wedding was nice on Saturday and we even managed to get Mexican Food later on.

Work continues to be interesting but I believe some major changes are in the making. Lady and I had a quiet discussion while we were riding to and from the wedding on Saturday. It comes down to priorities and right now our sequence is a little fowled up. Maybe I should just retire and let the world pass on by. Taking a quick look, I could do it as soon as Thanksgiving, and absolutely by the New Year.

Not much on the family scene that is nothing I want to get into right now. I wanted to call Jessi after watching the wedding as it made me think of her. Sometimes you just want to box the kid’s ears since obviously they don't listen to an adult. Or is it just too easy to blow you off? Oh well, it gives the opportunity to blow off steam and dance around the room in a frenzied manner. Maybe I can even remember a few dirty 4 letter words and pepper the speech with them. :)

School Days just keep marching closer ... Oh the sweet sound of the march.

##### ##### #####

Hmmm, I guess the Press is sucking egg off their face with the announcement that Karr's DNA isn't a match. He may just be nothing more than a publicity hound and set the press up with hardly any effort at all. Those news hounds sucked up the bait faster than my dog eats a piece of meat. Too bad they give the "REAL JOURNALISTS" a bad name. It seems that getting the scoop first and then analyzing it to ad nauseum is their way of padding the ratings and their pocket books.

I am saddened to hear the Phonak team has disbanded as a result of Landis's scandal. Right or wrong he has taken a good bunch of riders down. It would be nice to know the "Real Story."

Hail to the DEADSKIN's

No comments: