Saturday, August 19, 2006

Saturday Night Alive

Let me see. Lady's computer died (Hard Drive) and I am sitting here watching the new one as it setups. I pulled one out of my bag of many Computers and wouldn't you know it, it had bad memory. So now I am running memory tests and they are boring. So, I will try and write a few lines while the test runs.

In the Future:
Ren Faire - Sept.
Cheat River overnight - Sept.
Maxx’s Baptism - Sept.
Someone’s Wedding - Oct.
Family Christmas party - Nov.

Lady - is fine just working and trying to keep up with Lou this weekend. I wonder who will win that race. She still hasn’t parked the new car long enough for me to drive it. I suspect when it needs gas I will get a chance to drive it and to pay for the gas.

Wild Mom - she is doing fine. A little frustrated trying to get some carpentry work done and no one will take the job unless they are overcharging her. Patient waiting is the key. I haven’t got any money from her so I guess the Internet sales are a little off.

#1 - still waiting to head for Colorado. His day is mainly playing some Football Coach video game. I never cease to amaze me who someone can sit and play a game so long. Oh well, at this point he won’t change so no since fretting over it.

#2 - is working and getting a taste of the working world. He sounds like he is enjoying it but at times it does get frustrating. Especially when a customer makes a scene over being shorted 1 cent. He quickly agreed to give the dork a penny but the man wanted to make a scene. A five-finger sandwich in the mouth would have been the better pay-off.

Jessi - Went dress shopping for the bridesmaids this week and we haven’t heard anything yet. I suppose she is too busy cruising South Boston with her new convertible and checking the guys out. She has potentially found a caterer and the price is reasonable. Looking at pictures this week of our last visit to her and Keith’s apartment made me really miss her and brought back some major memories of how much fun that day was. Could be roll the clock back to 2003 and start over?

Princess - work, driving the car and being with friends is about all I can say. I know she has been a faithful visitor to the County Fair.

My thoughts - Her schedule is opposite of our schedule and we don’t see her much. Kind of like providing a motel for her and the only way we know she was here was the dirty bathroom. I guess she is planning to work both jobs (so I have been told by others) and that will definitely keep our paths on opposite tracks. I guess the sad part is the plans and hope that get side tracked because we never see her except in passing. I believe this is a result of past baggage where everyone wanted her to work all the time to keep her out of his or her hair. We are different and want her here, part of the family and involved in creating those memories that will last forever. Working all the time leaves you tired and with no memories. Maybe I am getting old but I think the family is more important. I just wonder?.

Brother #1 - Still basically blind but he can make out forms. The brain is basically dead where the blood clot was and his brain will have to reroute the signals. That is the unknown for it could take 1 day, 1 year, or never. He is talking of coming over here to see Wild Mom. No details yet but shortly there will be.

Utah scene - no new news. They are both working and looking forward to pay raises when they finish the training period.

Time to take Lou for some ice cream and fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't go dress shopping this weekend, worked all weekend and am pooped! lol, did work on some wedding hairstyles however, and am unable to cruise in convertible until next week hopefully, cross your fingers!! come visit me again soon!! I miss you guys!!