Thursday, August 24, 2006

Excusssssse me!

Wow, has it been that long since I wrote anything? I must be getting old ... Time is flying by as the jobs are keeping me moving. It is nice to have control and rebuild a network the way I think it should be built. I have no one to blame if it goes haywire and doesn't do what it should. I do miss having my free time but the $$ are nice.

Wild Mom - is doing fine but we have to figure out what is causing her dizzy spells. Could it be Beer? Too much Perfume? Old Age? A new Boy Friend? or simply high on life? Time will tell as she is being tested by her doctor. Pssst .... Bigger Needle!!

#1 - No change. Still in a holding pattern as to the exact day he will leave.

#2 - Still working and learning about life. It is tough learning to deal with customer issues even if you are right and they are wrong.

Jessi - sure would be nice to see her. I miss her piercings and all. She is investigating an offer to get into management with Pizza Hut. From where she was to being the Boss. Wow! Keep it up Jessi ... I like being proud of my daughter and being able to brag about her.

Lew - Buy the kid his own cup of ice cream and what does he do? Let it melt as he mooches sips of my milkshake. Grrrr.

Princess - Where does one start. We are finally getting the court paperwork so we do our legal stuff for her ID card and health care. She loves sucker bets. She bet me her room would be clean yesterday (Wednesday) ... it is Thursday and guess what? Her nice clean car lasted almost two weeks ... maybe I should get her a trunk monkey to clean it up? Life is good and she is a joy to have around. Though sometimes a roll of duct tape would come in handy. EMT training is now back on the front burner but school is still #1 in my book. Driving the car while text messaging and looking at guy's bums is a great way to have a bad day and least from the perspective of her new car!

Brother #1 - No new words lately.

Utah Scene - No words from there either ... but seeing how they are way out west ... Customs takes a while to clear the Postman and the quarantine time for his horse slows the mail way down.

##### ##### #####

Man, I am already fed up and tired of the Karr crap hogging the news time. Back off News Service, they haven't even charged him yet because they haven't determined if they have a case and you are already shade tree lawyering him. We went through this 10 years ago. Give us a break.

If Virginia Police want to enforce Aggressive Driving .... Then watch the Taxi drivers ... they are horrible and completely disregard the rules if they think they can get away with it (i.e. no policeman around to see). I laughed the other day as a Taxi stopped for a red light, waited a few minutes and then run it when no cross traffic was coming .. Only to go two blocks and go to a 7-11 to get a Big Gulp. I tried to speak to one the other day when he nearly ran me over in a crosswalk while I had the walk signal. That was fruitless as he couldn't speak English and obviously didn't know the friggin road rules. He must be driving on his Bombay license. And the examples go on ... and on ... and on!

No comments: