Tuesday, November 30, 2004

OH My aching Stomach

Well, my first month of blogging comes to an end and I am planning to step it up a notch in December, so hang on.

Redskins:
I can't believe that the incompetent play of these prima donnas may cost us a great coach. 3-0 when they stay with a running attack, but no, the pass happy fans want passing and they are 0-8. Let Gibbs run the team and use the QB that gets it done.

Nationals:
30 years waitng for a baseball team and the DC Council wants to play politics. No Library -- No Baseball? Just like the Federal Government, load up the bills with nonsense that doesn't have a snowballs chance in hades on its own merits and ruin what we have waited for for a long time. Amazing, I hope the baseball fans remember this next November, but then again, these are the same people that keep re-electing Marion Barry.

Camelot:
Yes, I am making some radical moves, I intend to do something about this mess. I have gone as far as burying the hatchet with some people in order to get some of their expertise and role play skill into the channel. I guess my bottom line is: If people want to grouse and complain about the role play in Camelot then by Jesus, If you are so good, get into channel and do something but to snipe from outside will get you a ban very fast. I have adopted a position of no tolerance for grousing and taking cheap shots. Don't read the above as pertaining to you unless you think you fit the mold. I am just trying to get some people to understand where I am coming from. I just don't want to mince words and leave anything unclear.

Church:
I have started teaching sunday school again at the urging of my friends. I hope I am able to meet their expectations. I do look forward to the task but the time needed to do it right will have to come from somewhere.

Cruise:
39 Days until we invade Los Angeles on our way to the Mexican Riviera. Can't wait to just lay back and count the waves as we float south. ZZZZZZ!

No comments: