Thursday, November 11, 2004

Thoughts of a Veteran

Veterans Day: I wish to thank all those men and women that gave of their time and lives to give me the freedom I enjoy today. I am humbled and in awe of such "real" heroes. I wish God's speed and protection to all those that serve now ... whether at home or in harms way.
William Davis, Major - USAF Retired

Whiners: So the Boston Globe reported that the election had been stolen yet again. When will the Democrats and their tag-along media see the light and accept their loss. Twice now you have lost the election, 2004 was the worse of the two, when will you wake up and figure out what you have done wrong and fix it so the American citizens will vote for your candidate? It isn't the lost votes, but a weak platform, out of touch positions on the morals and character of Americans, and finally, a candidate that inspires us with a charismatic character and impeccable Integrity.

My Wife: She is fantastic and just what I needed.

#Camelot: Maybe the Democratic attitude of perpetual whining has taken over the channel's characters. Take a stand, show some back bone and either get involved or get out. Anyone can whine and complain but a real lover of #Camelot will put their shoulder to the wheel, make a sacrifice and push with all their heart.
Blackhawke, Knight of the Realm

No comments: