Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thoughts on a Full Stomach

Well, here I sit completely stuffed once again on Thanksgiving Day. Why do I continually do it year after year. This year we decided to cutback, well we did, we cutback on how many times we said NO to another helping. Is it supposed to be the turkey that gets stuffed. It must be some pilgrim revenge and it is us that really gets stuffed.

But I am thankful that another good year has reaped such a bountiful harvest:
  • Dad continues to show me how to fight for life when the body seems to want to rest. Each minute with you now makes me ache for the ones we lost as we grew up together.
  • Mom, what can you say ... She is "MOM".
  • Mom and dad are safe from Ivan with only minor damage.
  • I still have a job, get paid, and pay my bills barely.
  • My wife gets better everyday .. Who says age wears on you.
  • Matthew has a job and manages to stay out of trouble.
  • Michael, well, he still eats and sleeps. Just wish a job would find him.
  • Duane, my brother, got through surgery and is still as ugly as ever, but what the heck, I still love him.
  • Teresa, my sister, looks and acts more like mom everyday.
  • Ken, my other brother, who knows anything about him anymore, he seems to love Europe more.
Friends:
  • Carl and Lynne -- faithful and always there and the Mexican Riviera will never be the same after we go there.
  • Tim and Cheryl -- where would I be without you.
  • Joe A. -- the kind of friend you can always know will be there.
  • George and Connie -- friends who we love to be with, laughs by the minute.
Camelot:
  • Xan -- My medieval heart.
  • Blackthorn -- I need you back Brother.
  • MorningLord, Ascellon, Alodar -- I salute your faithfulness.
  • To all the other Channel Operators -- thanks for keeping the dream alive.
  • To the Citizens of Camelot -- I most humbly bow to you. Thanks for making it a home away from home.
To anyone I didn't mention and thinks you should be on these lists, I am sorry and I am thankful for your friendship.


No comments: