Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's day 2012


We had a great weekend.  There were a few detractors but we had fun.  FTD messed me over by not delivering one of the flower arrangements I ordered.  Now comes the "pay me back" effort.  Wild Mom enjoyed her flowers even if I forgot to sign the card. Hey, I didn't forget every thing. Youth bowling went very well as we went 5-2 against the 2nd place team.  The kids did really good with the pressure and only need to win one game next week to clinch the title.   Lady and Peanut went out Saturday night for dinner.  They must have behaved as they came home at a reasonable time and I didn't have to go to the jail and bail them out.  Sunday, #1 grilled ribs under Peanuts watchful eye and constant guidance, though he won't agree to that happening.  Lew and Lil Princess were there and the activity level was high.  AJ did a nose dive after his bath and now sports a swollen and bloody lip.  One of life's early lessons ... watch out for wet floors! Lady has a new "smart" phone on order and that should be here soon.  Odds are being taken on who will be "smarter". I am betting on Lady!  I sometimes wonder what my life would be like if we had never met.  Undoubtedly, not nearly as complete and fun.

Caps Lose.
Nats Lose.
Braves Win.

Life's good.


No comments: