Friday, August 03, 2012

Friday's Thoughts


Well, it is Friday and I am not ready for the weekend.  It is time for life to slow down.  In September, I will start a bible study on the Life of David.  I am looking forward to this because I need the chance to grow myself.  This means that the Thursday Night group will have to do without me.  I can be part of something as a participant but not as a leader.

Wild Mom is fine just managing her genealogy, doctor's appointments and camping. Lady is just as fantastic as ever.  She will be ready for the Bikini on our next cruise. :)  Peanut has a new job and starts Monday, I believe.  had to restate the rule "No animal of any kind!"  #1 still studies most of the time.  I wish I had that option back in the 70's when I worked a regular full time job and went to school at night.  What could I have accomplished if I just lounged around and just went to school?  I probably would not have my Bachelors and Masters.  #2 shows no change to his unemployment status.  He is helping Obama pad his stats.

AJ continues to grow and develop his attitude.  Chunk is walking and learning so much, it is fun to watch him.  Lew spent the week and had a great time especially going to Camp everyday.  This weekend was his first chance to go to El Agave in a long time and he enjoyed that. I miss Lil Princess but I think she will be here this weekend.  Fun time!

No comments: