Wednesday, May 09, 2012

Work, Work, Work


2 more weeks of Dancing With The Stars and it is anybody's guess who will win. They are very even.  Well, it seems my time gets sucked away very quickly especially by my employer.  Three transmitter moves, finishing the new station setup and a network migration that starts with pulling about 20K feet of CAT 6 cable, all these combine to steal any free moments I have for the next 4 weeks.

The Sunday Night league is done and we got our meager prize.  We finished 7th out of 8.  That was disappointing but gives me more motivation for next year with my 181 book average.  Two weeks to go on the Youth league and we have a 2 point lead.  Looks like we will bowl the 2nd place team twice.  So with 14 points available nothing is for sure.  The nice thing is I have my average (188) up to a respectable level.  It has been a few years since that happened.

Still figuring out what to do this summer.  All we have planned is a week in Florida for the Anderson reunion.  I need to find something really fun!  Other than that the next thing will be the Cruise in January 2013.  I have ideas but it requires cooperation with some kids and that seems unlikely .... oh well.

VJ is crawling and pulling up.  Oh Boy!  AJ is a joy with his million questions on even the simplest topic.  Lew is doing great and his bowling is improving.  Lil Princess is practicing her skills at manipulating papaw.  At least so far ... trying too.




Peanut, Star, Chicken man work, #1 is trying to learn in school, and #2 maintains a low profile.

Go Braves!


No comments: