Thursday, June 25, 2009

Summer Reflections

Hot times in Virginia. Today is 90+ and humid. Wild Mom is doing well. Her stamina isn't where she would like it but as long as she goes slow she is fine. It looks like she will be able to attend the Reunion in Lynn Haven Florida next weekend. It has been a long time since my last one ... well, maybe one day I will make it. Lady is really enjoying Vacation Bible School as she has the pleasure of corralling 8 kids under two years of age. Somehow I think she will be ready for another weekend vacation just to recuperate. #1 managed to scrape up an interview and at the same time run the Caddy out of gas. All the while the jungle grows ... even the wild strawberries are having to fight for their sunlight. #2 continues to be a room lizard and dodge any interviews. Star is doing fine. She continues to push to get her life organized. Who thought she would be a famous model ... featured in a calendar. It kind of made me think of a reality show where the young lady informed her parents that she was a centerfold in Playboy magazine. Hmmmm! Rub that thought from my mind! We will get to see Lew and Lil Princess this weekend after missing the last two. How much have they grown? More than the weeds in the yard? Work is the same ... frustrating ... plus Cheng is going on vacation next week but he deserves it for all the crap he deals with.

For those who are concerned ... I am fine. Just a bit disappointed as another piece of my dream dies. I wonder if it is possible to set them too high so that you can never have any real expectation of them ever succeeding? Sure seems like it.

9 Days till the Race ... Tour De France

The cruise is getting closer as the other night we actually started dreaming and scheming of what will transpire on the cruise in January. We have only 6 months till then ... I can feel the breeze on my face as we race downhill to the sailing date. Not to mention ... Lady in a bikini.

No comments: