Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back to Reality

We have landed safely back at home. After the AC was fixed about Monday noon, we headed for lunch and the road. The drive was long and uneventful as usual but we made it. Wild Mom is fine and healing slowly. Today, she had a small issue with some fever but after clearing the drain tube, everything seems to be back to normal. The yard looks like a scene out of the Jungle. It will be quite a job to cut. Maybe I might need a shotgun to take care of the critters that are hiding in the grass. I am amazed how quickly it grows ... when I first started it never seemed to grow but now when I wish it would slow down ... no way. Vacation Bible School is well underway and I am hoping to get there but there are a few issues at work that I am working on. Work is the same with no hope of changing anytime soon.

At least the nationals haven't changed ... thank God for something consistent. I am looking forward to the Tour De France starting soon.

1 comment:

JadedHeartStarr said...

glad that you guys made it home safe, and glad Granny is doing well, I love you!!