Monday, August 11, 2008

#500

Well, the weekend is over and I am checking things to see if I am rested from the whole adventure. We did all the normal things like eat out and spend time with the kids. The Youth bowling league ended and the way it did was less than satisfying. I was the only person on my team to show up. So, the other team automatically got 30 pins forcing me to roll 210+ just to stay close. Well, the bright spot is the fall leagues start soon and that will be better time (translated new team). Lew and Lil Princess came over Saturday and life was not the same. Lil Princess really scoots around now as her walking is getting very good. Along with walking, came the climbing. Give her a toe hold and she is up lightening quick. Of course, the kiddie pool on the back deck got a workout too. Yard work was the password of the day on Saturday for me. There are days when you just have to cut the jungle back or live like Tarzan. Sometimes it makes you wish for a postage stamp yard so the work would be less. AJ is still growing like a weed. I must of held him too much since my arms are sore today. Wild Mom called and that was fun as usual. She is well and waiting for some company, it seems GungHo-Jenn is never there (work and party). Some of her good friends sold their house and are moving to Lake Martin Al. Work is the same. I received calls Friday and Saturday. I was lucky on Sunday since the Ops manager was there ... thus I received no calls. Cheng is having fun on vacation since he hasn't called to check on things. So I have my fingers crossed that all goes well this week. The September calendar continues to fill up with bowling, advanced speakers course, speaking on the 09/14 ... that is right I initially figured the wrong date so the 14th is right. Also in September will be a weekend away with the destination still up in the air. Oh, and Peanut gets older (16th), 21 to be exact. She will probably transistion to long dresses and combat boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I jknw a good place to go.....Pigeon Forge hehehe