Friday, March 28, 2008

Weekend Hopes

Well, the weekend is here ... wow! what a short week. I like this. This weekend should be full. I hope I have enough energy to get everything done (spread the mulch, clean-up the yard, might even have to mow). I am looking forward to El Agave since it has been a while. Isn't there a law about missing a Mexican dinner for more than 7 days? I also need to find me a new movie partner ... too many of them that I want to see and no one to go with. Plus, Sunday I will get to use the new bowling balls on the house lanes and see how they do. I am thinking I will do good.

Upcoming Schedule:
- Bobby's Wedding (04/05)
- Denver Trip (05/16)
- Williamsburg (06/07)
- Cruise (01/09)

Lady is busy getting ready for tax time at work. I think it is close to a Cheat River trip. I also need her to start walking with me more ...

#2 is still looking. Won't be long till the last of the finances runs out.

Peanut - still getting bigger, but also getting closer to the big day. I can't wait to see what she does with her hair. Most of the preparations are done, at least the ones that can be done.

Lew and Lil Princess should be over this weekend. That should be fun as it has been a while since I have seen them and at their age they grow so fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to add my due date to upcoming events!!!!