Sunday, March 23, 2008

Most Excellent Adventure - Day 5

Well, like all things good ... it is time to return back to life. The tournament for me is over until Las Vegas next year. Though I wished I could have done better I have nothing to be ashamed of ... I am average. The day was spent getting the bowling balls being worked on at the Visionary booth. Wild mom went to the historic old towne and of course ... shopped. It is fun watching her stuff it into the luggage. Dinner was at the Texas Land & Cattle restaurant. That was some great beef. The sirloin was smoked and very tender. Wild Mom ordered fried pickles and took half of them with her as a snack while we bowled. The rest of the day was spent packing (stuffing in Wild Mom's case) and resting up.

Wild Mom continued her rampaging ways. First thing this morning she pulled the towel bar down after they unclogged the tub drain. Must of been her hangover from the Pina Colada's last night.

Do we have to come home? It is so nice out here. But if we do come here ... bring the body lotion for my poor skin is dry.

No comments: