Monday, July 24, 2006

The Little Wire Wheel Turns some more

Well, the weekend is over and I survived. I didn't get all the rest I wanted to get but I got enough. They weekend was shortened by a bit since I had to go in for a few hours Saturday morning. I did treat myself a bit by doing a little car shopping on the way home. It seems the hours working equaled the hours car shopping. Yes, I did find one but I haven't completely sold myself on it yet. But it is pretty ... 2003 Jaguar XJ8. I guess time will tell this week if I get it.

Wild mom is doing fine. She is crafting again and even conning me into setting up her a website to show them all on.

#1 - The days grow shorter till his departure. Lady and I have many mixed feelings on this. Time will sort things out and we hope he is very successful in his plans.

#2 - He is here and there, coming and going. It looks like he has a job at a local grocery store. He is excited and we are too. Of course, the talk of a car has immediately surfaced. Also very shortly he is planning to be baptized at the church he has been attending. While we wish it would b at our church, we are just glad it is anywhere.

Jessi - just got older this weekend. We wanted to surprise her and drop in but we got sidetracked on Saturday. So we just find another time and it might be a good breaking in run for a new car. The wedding plans continue and preparations proceed. I am walking her down the aisle and that brings many happy and mixed feelings. Do I really want to give her away or do I want to keep her as my little girl forever? No, don't worry I will do what I should. She has even talked me into putting my uniform back on for the wedding. After trying the old one on after 14 years, I have decided I will need to get another one.

Princess - what can you say! Always busy and always on the go. She has been with us for over 60 days now and it has been fun. Her bowling is improving. It is fun watching her move in an attempt to try and guide the ball down the lanes. We have managed to scratch our way into 3rd place just 1 game back of 1st place. She has learned what the downfalls are of having the dog sleep with you. Those little wet puddles are an eye opener when you roll over half asleep. How can one person accumulate so much stuff in so short a time? Clothes, clothes, clothes ... and now she wants more for the new school year. With all the clothes she could wear them in layers and make sure every part of her body is covered. But no, she still manages to show a little skin. In true tradition, first started by jessi, Princess hair is a little redder. Clairol must love us.

Brother #1 - still getting the full story as to his health. The latest tells us he unable to see, his speech is really slurred, and he has a lot of trouble walking. There is a plan to put him in a rehab place to try and work with him with the goal of someday getting him back to normal and able to work.

No comments: