Friday, July 28, 2006

Awww ...

Another week draws to a close. It has been interesting and very relaxing at the same time. The Refinance was closed my days of being in debt except for the mortgage came to an end. All that remains in getting the checks mailed. Believe me, it feels nice. I wouldn't be suprised if the blood pressure wasn't 50 points lower because the lowering of the stress level.

I would be neglect if I didn't acknowledge who made this possible. A month back I sat there one evening and had a heart to heart talk with God and asked for help and in turn made a promise. God was faithful and within his will, he made things happen. Actually he did more than I asked. Perhaps he wants to see if I step up even more. I will if at all possible. Sorry for the religious advertisement but I felt I must at least publically acknowledge his greatness and faithfulness.

Wild Mom - waiting patiently for me to get her Craft Web page done. So in my free time I will ......

#1 - The days are slowly going by as we prepare for his journey to Colorado around the 13th. We are sending him off with the cavalier. So that means I must find something for Lady. But it is the least we can do to help him start his life there.

#2 - waiting for the new job to tell him to start.

Jessi - would be nice to see her but we also have to wait for a weekend to go there. We tried last weekend but work dictated that we remain here. I can't wait to see her and TELL her how proud I am. It is easy to write it but to look someone in the eyes and say it means more.

Lew - any one have a containment kit for a little 3 year old dynamo? It is fun to be with him but at the same time exhausting. He nows says things that just make us laugh. Kind of like the "Kids say the Darndest Things" show. You never know what is next.

Princess - "hamster - puppy - car" The ususal sequence of I want and then it replays. Next Tuesday is looming ahead as it is the last court date standing between us and her being a permanent family. Not that it hasn't felt or been like that now but on Tuesday it is legally binding. Yes, she has learned the eye-batting trick and "I love you" as she tries to get what she wants. Though not completely effective yet she tries. We love you Princess and it is forever.

***** ***** ******

I am saddened about the Landis situation. Even if he is proven innocent, the mud has been slung and he won't be seen the same way.

Hey, MLB take a look at what the Cyclying Federation is doing. They are taking action against athletes who break the rules. MLB could use a lesson and follow suit. As the HBO commentator said, call it cheating, which is what it is plain and simple. If Juicer Bonds was a cyclist, he would already be banned and his record cleared of the wrongful records. But he is in Baseball and the Dollar rules so he plays and is cheating his way up the ladder of records. How can I teach my grandson honesty when the cheaters get glorified?

Bravo Israel for standing up for yourself and those captured men. Saddly if they were American they would be beheaded by now. Beat the Terrorists (Hezbollah) into the earth and stand for your principles. I wish more Countries would.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wild Mom's customers are asking when the page will be ready? Business is waiting.