Sunday, May 07, 2006

Ho Hum

Another week passes and life has remained pretty much constant. I sometimes wonder where all the free time has gone. Have I grown less efficient in my work that it has taken a bite from the free time? Perhaps the time burgular has swiped it and is enjoying it as part of his cruise. Maybe I just need to focus on Reno next march and then time will fly by.

Friday I came home early and Lady asked me .. Did you quit your job? Have I been gone that much? No seriously, I suprised them, got home early and then we went out for dinner.

Jessi has got her GED now. My how she has changed. We are proud of her and hope she continues to push herself to do better.

Still waiting for Jacqui. That kid wanted out so bad in March they had to use medicine to keep him in, remove that medicine and now he doesn't want to come out. Independent lil sucker he is.

Mom's wild days are catching up to her. She is getting addicted to cranberry cocktail juice. We told her that drinking would lead to this but she knew better. Now she drowns her worries with that bright red liquid. Next thing you know she will be spending my inheritance to buy more bottles of that elixir. Where did we go wrong? I guess her returning home Monday morning will lessen the temptations and she will return to that little old lady in Pace.

##########

Patrick Kennedy - you just have to love it. He denied being under the influence but checked into a drug rehab program the next day. He denied drinking but the Officer smelled it and a local hostess made a statement that she saw him drinking earlier. Why lie? It would have been simplier to say, I made a mistake and need some help. But no, like the Kennedy family is so adept at doing, lie first and dodge like hell. Shame on the Police for giving him preferential treatment. I hope they drive me home and not book me the next time I get drunk, drive and crash into a barrier while they follow me.

The Nationals are at it again. They are playing horribly and now the excuse is because they don't like the stadium and for some reason they will play better when the new one is completed. Just admit it ... the problem is with the team.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well Wild Mom is just tired and ready to go home and clean house and craft and also get back go digging skeletons for the famiy tree. Suitcase living is fine for awhile but it gets old. Guess that means buying two wardrobes so I cn leave one here and not have to take things back and forth. How about that? More of your inheritance but I love to shop.