Wednesday, October 19, 2005

A Little Update - 2

Just a quickie update with more to come later.

A Job change is in the air as 10/21/05 is my last day here. As I inferred in an earlier post, I have had enough. I would love to have said it was a great ending to a great job but I would be lying. What is next? Who knows.

#1 is just as obstinate as ever. It would be great if he grew up and figured out what life is all about.

#2 is doing great except for occaisional doses of homesickness. He will be home for Thanksgiving holidays.

Here comes Wilma. I wonder how FEMA will react.

***** *****

My faith is restored a little bit. The Chief Judge said that the Judge that lifted the restraining order that allowed the ex to set his wife on fire did not make a clerical error but made a judgment error and there will be an investigation. Thanks Chief Judge.

No comments: