Thursday, June 02, 2011

Summer Finally Makes it


Well, time flies and I am once again behind schedule in keeping this site updated. Life continues onward with not a lot of changes. The grass is getting tall as the lawn mower picked this time to croak. Youth Bowling on Sunday Night has started. It is a short season, 10 weeks, but it fills in Sunday night. On the horizon is Starr's wedding and a trip to Florida for the Anderson Reunion (Wild Mom's family). I will drive her back up here so we can get her Saturn all fixed up and running right. The first month of the new church schedule is done. I will just bite my tongue and leave my comment as " I am underwhelmed." Peanut's pregnancy continues and gets closer to the day she can return to normal. Well, as normal as a mom with 2 kids under 4 can. Work is progressing and I am currently in discussions for a job change. After 6 years, I guess it is time for a change. Oh well, more on that down the road. Wild Mom is excited that I will be there for the reunion. It has been a long time since I was last there. I can't wait to get my cheek pinched by some old lady with blue hair, red lips, combat boots and no teeth as they say " I remember when you were ... !" Actually, it should be fun seeing people I haven't seen in ages. I will have to start dusting off some of my best jokes for the new crowd! lady is fine and enjoying life. She got to skip work and get a slight sunburn as her workplace enjoyed a cruise of the Potomac River and Chesapeake Bay on the bosses' boat.

No comments: