Friday, January 07, 2011

Blog #701

I just noticed that this is Blog #701. Gee, have I been that long winded? Can you believe that 2% of the year is already gone? The best part of the week is our mini-vacation is 2 weeks away from today. We will be gone 01/22/11 through 01/30/11. We can't wait for the down time. It seems like I have gone to Aberdeen every other day and next week will be no exception. My caddy is gone and I think I will miss it but I won't miss the gas bills. My Nationals Date and times came this week so I can start planning that little train ride and adventure. I bowl March 25 and 26. Who knows ... maybe this will be my year.

Wild Mom is doing fine as she had a small bout with a cold. Camping trips have slower down as a result. But rest assured, she will make up for it. Lady is fine. She is busy doing end of tax year stuff. #1 continues to work and #2 even managed to get an interview this week. Could he be employed in the near future? Peanut continues to work and puke and not necessarily in that order. Gung Ho finally got her truck issues settled and will be back on the road very soon. I picked up a 96 Mazda B3000 and finished getting it road ready this week. AJ, Lew and Lil Princess are still having loads of fun with their Christmas gifts. Although we are getting tired of Scooby Doo movies.

1 comment:

Peanut said...

Dear Jesus...I created a Scooby Doo monster!!!