Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Storm Clouds are Brewing

Hump Day and I am still alive and kicking. Though the kicking part will become more noticeable. I am getting near the end of the rope and it won't be pretty or comfortable when I reel it back in. Yes, you guessed it ... I am in a fowl mood and nothing good ever comes out of it. I am tired of being used and I guess it is time to start changing that. painful as it may be.

We went to the Gideons Pastor/Spouse Appreciation Dinner as St. Mark's representative. The dinner was the best we have had in quite a while. The speaker was really good. I would have to rate this experience as the best ever and I believe lady feels the same way. The new working hours are the pain in my tush. I am not adjusting or adapting to these new work hours. Besides, I found an easier way to do all this, isn't that the name of the game? How about "Dancing With The Stars" last night? Surprised? We were as we watched it with some good friends. I have several resumes out and hope to hear back on one of them this week. I just gotta do what I have to do. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week and 5 weeks later we head for the Caribbean and we still have to squeeze Christmas in there somewhere.

Today is 1/2 priced burger day, the highlight of my culinary weekday. The hardest part is waiting for 11:30 when my stomach is growling now and I can smell the grill warming up.



##### free-load; free-lohd – verb (used without object) Informal. ######
##### 1. to take advantage of others for free food, entertainment, etc. #####

2 comments:

Peanut said...

You know I love you and mom dearly, and help whenever I can. I hope that you know it. I hope I can make you proud when everything is said and done. You mean so much to me and Aiden, and I dont know where we would be without you. Love you Daddy!

JadedHeartStarr said...

I won't have internet access from Keith and Caty's but I wanted to tell you that I love you and Mom dearly and am so thankful for you both, I don't know where I would be without you guys and don't even want to think about it. I will try to give you a call on Thanksgiving, but if I'm unable to I just wanted you to know that I love you to death and thank you so much for never giving up on me.