Thursday, November 26, 2009

11-26-09

Day before Thanksgiving and a 4 day holiday. I hope everyone has a great day and will spend it with someone that truly loves you. If not .. come over here and I will. The feasting has already started. I attacked the chips and dip and got scolded for it. Sniff. Those pies looked good and I have been know to steal them and eat them long before the Thanksgiving dinner. Ahhh so ... secret ninja sneak and grab. I thought about listing everyone and saying something ... but I may forget someone or they take it the wrong way ... so I will just say ... I love each and everyone of you and can think of no better way to show it than giving you a big hug. Separated by time and space ... so I pass you one huge cyber hug!

But one person will get a mention ... Lady ... without her I would be nothing. She is my wife, best friend, confidant, soul mate, and the essence of me ... I LOVE HER!

My prayer is that everyone is safe and happy tomorrow. A special prayer for Blue as he deals with family issues.

No comments: