Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fall is arriving slowly

Well, time marches on and I still can't figure out the drumbeat so I can get in step. This week and the next should prove to be long and tiring as I work over night upgrading the servers. This old body doesn't react well when I flip the sleep cycle. When I was a youngster it was a lot easier. All is is going fine. The kids are about to lock up first place in their league. The adult team hangs on to 2nd place. I am amazed at how things are working out in that league. This week we have a dinner to attend that is hosted by the Gideons. Since the Pastor can't make it, I am filling in. This week the new Bible Study starts so I am reading and planning in my spare time.

Wild Mom is doing fine. She is moving furniture around and preparing for the holidays. Lady just finished a retreat at Sandy Cove, MD. with several ladies from the church. They had a great time with their only wish was for the rain to stop. #1 is about recovered from his pulled back so work and bowling should return to normal. #2, well, no change and no job. Peanut continues to go to school and work to her dream. Her and #2 are slowly getting more active in the young adult group at the church. Star is getting a new phone and will soon be calling me on a regular basis. Looks like she is heading to Chicago when everything falls into place. Gee, she keeps moving further and further away. Princess just works and works. Haven't seen lew and Lil Princess in a while and I sure do miss them. They do grow on you.

No comments: