Saturday, May 09, 2009

Thanks for the Great Memories

The weekend finally arrived. Our Bible Study group started a new course of study just doing Bible questions. The kicker is that we just can't give the answer ... we have to give the verse to support your answer. That makes it a little tougher. Of course you have a week to do 20 questions and you can use any resource you like. Friday Night was Chili Dogs and Brats at our friends house. Instead of dropping $125 eating out we made sandwich's and watched a movie, "License to Wed", all for less than $20 bucks. Eating out is nice but we would rather save the movie for the cruise which is 7 months away.

To Wild Mom, Lady, and Peanut ... I hope your Mother's Day is the best. I love you all and wish I could do more for you. Maybe one day I will be able to give you everything you want, until then I give you my heart and love.

Wild Mom is doing well and getting things done for the Reception. That is scheduled for the weekend of the 23-24 May. We haven't decided about going yet especially since it is Lady's birthday. Lady is fine and losing weight. Her and Peanut are losing weight using different programs but talk about it a lot. I just hope they both don't put a bikini on and ask me who is doing better. That would be a kiss of death for me. Peanut is fine and relieved that AJ is doing so well. The Cardiologist says every thing is good and he will not have too go back in. AJ is really active now and very opinionated. Chairs are not for sitting but standing up in, especially rocking chairs like the one he got for his 1st birthday.

#1 and #2 are pretty much the same ... still unemployed. #1 did do the yard work this weekend and I am very happy about that. Lil Princess and Lew aren't here yet since Lady and Peanut went to the Sister's In Christ banquet together. Too bad the other two couldn't find time. Last year when all three went Lady was unbelievably happy. Starr has an excuse and we love her just the same. Starr is doing well and working at her new job. I think Dave works their too. Hopefully they don't sneak off to the janitors closet too much and put smiles on their faces.

Work is the same. Cheng does his best to make it nice but the Stupid one's we can't fix seem to get more radical and father from reality. Thanks Cheng for doing it right.

We are trying to plan several things for the summer:
  • A trip to Indiana so see Lady's parents.
  • A weekend at the Cheat River Lodge in West Virginia. It has been a while since the last one.
  • A weekend on ChincoTeague Island.
  • A weekend in Florida for the Reception in May.

I got my first pay statement where they took less tax withholding out. Yes, it is nice to have the extra dollars but that means my tax bill will be larger next year. They don't mention that I will have about $1900 more to pay since they withheld less. Thanks Obama for the secret wedgie.

I see the Media must have been paid off since the gas prices have been creeping up (now at $2.17) and they haven't said one word about it. Last time they were screaming all the time. I guess Exxon's 400 Billion profit wasn't enough ... they need more to fund the exorbitant bonuses for the Executives.

Way to Go Manny ... you have been busted! You would have thought when the heat was turned up only a fool would test the waters ... oops ... you are the fool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know how to make your mom the proudest without having to spend money. Just a call and an I love you do the trick. Hope you read this soon. Love Ya!!