Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day 09

It was a great day. Lady had all three grand kids (Lew, Lil Princess, and AJ) go to Church with her. That was an adventure in itself. Lew managed to get a good shiner when Lil Princess hit him with her head. All three of them got some good time swinging on the swing set while Lady counted the morning offering. Then #1, Peanut, and #2 prepared dinner for her. It turned out very good though #1 kept worrying about it. Lady was very happy at the whole day. Even Starr was able to get through on the phone and talk with her. I had a great day because Lady was happy. Plus #1 managed to get the whole yard cut so the weeds aren't higher than the basement windows.

Wild Mom had a good day that included going out to eat. I sure missed having her around but I know she enjoyed being with her friends after her long vacation.

1 comment:

JadedHeartStarr said...

I'm so glad that Mom had a good mother's day, wish I could be up there to go to the banquet with her, but am planning for next year, I miss you guys!!