Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Springtime Daze

It is back to the grind as the vacation season ends. The trip was great but now comes the ugly part ... paying for it. Plus to make life worse I am doing my taxes. It is a double dose of bewilderment of how to make things stretch that far. I sure wish bowling would hurry up and start again. There are a few things I want to try before I forget them. We always end early when the Ladies State Tournament comes to town. The Youth bowling doesn't start until after school ends. The next big event will be AJ's surgery on the 17th. After that I will be taking Wild Mom home to Florida with a swing through Pigeon Forge. By then she will have been here almost a month. Life will never be the same. With Easter just days away I am looking forward to seeing the kids dressed up in their new outfits. Lil Princess is sure to get the second looks. Though AJ and Lew will be cute in their clothes. I wonder how many of the older kids will make it on Sunday Morning? Lady is recovering from the time-off and getting used to the work schedule. No changes in #1 or #2 job situation. They have had some nibbles but no bites. Peanut is slimming down. Sure hope she doesn't fly away in a strong breeze. Can't wait till the bikini gets pulled out and tried on.

Baseball season is here and the Braves are 2-0 while the Nationals are well on their way to another bad season. Tomorrow is the first round of the Masters and I am looking forward to seeing and sleeping through so of the days. Cheng is out till next Tuesday so work will be a special challenge.

No comments: