Friday, April 04, 2008

SpringTime Thoughts

We survived and made it to the weekend. Now to survive that. The kids [] will be over tonight and the weekend. Saturday is Bobby's wedding and that should be a lot of fun. Sunday will be our usual activity as the bowling season winds down. I for one will be glad to see it end. I am now most of the way done getting the taxes done and it looks like I won't get crushed to bad by the amount to pay back. Some years it seemed like I owed enough to pay off the U.S. Trade Defict and have change left over. e managed to find a day to barbecue outside this week. Hopefully that will be the first of many this year.

Lady gave the new treadmill a workout the other night. I guess it is now my turn. Right! Retirement is looking better and better to her.

#1 has been quiet but the days till he returns to Va just keep clicking off.

#2 is still looking for that elusive job.

Peanut is still waiting for the wee lad to make his appearance. She now has a larger room and that will make storing all the baby gifts easier.

Lew continues to grow and even manages to frustrate #2. I can't wait for the day Lew beats him on the video games. That should really be interesting.

Lil Princess has learned to kiss. Time to get the baseball bat out and get ready for all the evil guys that want one. Marriage and Love isn't an option till she is 25+. She now has two teeth and I have managed to keep my fingers clear of those chompers.

Later this month, QSS (where the Blackhawke Servers are located) will be moving to a new location in Warrenton. The current building has been sold and will be torn down for a new Bank. Just what we need. I am surprised the Banking Industry is crying the woes and they want higher fees while they constantly build new banks. This is just like the Oil Companies bellyaching about the cost of new refineries while they divide their billions of dollars in profits.

No comments: