Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Love is in the Air

Well, are we having fun yet? I am. This is Master's week and I can get my fill of Golf. I love to watch this tournament. Bowling this weekend was ok. Since it is the end of the season it is hard to get really excited. This summer I would like to find a Bowling Alley that has a pro shot put down and see how I would do. There is one but it is on Monday Night and I would have trouble making that one. The kids are in third place and the night team is in fifth place. I most likely will be out of pocket a few days the end of this week. I am going to run down and pickup my niece and take her to Florida. That should be a real good time. She is a joy to ride with and we haven't done that in a few years. The downside is I will have to drive back alone ... too bad no one wants a free ride to Florida and back. The wedding last weekend was great and we all had a fun time. Though the music was a bit loud for my taste, it gave me a reason to get up and move around. The van seats are finally out of the driveway and the extra parking space is a luxury.

Upcoming Schedule:

- Trip to Florida (04-10)
- Youth League ends (04/14)
- Peanut's Baby watch (04/15)
- Sunday Night League ends (04/21)
- Lady heads for Indiana (05/16)
- Denver Trip (05/23)
- Williamsburg (06/07)
- Sonny-Do excursion (07/15)
- Cruise (01/09)

Wild-Mom is still keeping busy. I am not sure what her travel plans are but she sure wants me to find her a cruising buddy for next January. Hmmm, I wonder who might be available for a trip to the Southern Caribbean?

Lady is busy and is starting to plan her road trip to Indiana. Lew will be going with her and that should definitely provide her with some excitement. She is still busy getting the taxes ready for the company. The treadmill asked me to use it the other night since I go at a slower speed. Something about it needing some relief.

#1 doing those last minute things to get ready for the trip home.

#2 still looking and getting his hands dirty with some outside chores.

Peanut is waiting for her time. She spent the weekend with us and that was great. We need to do that more. All the bags are packed and things are at the ready for the grand entry of the baby.

Lew is a dynamo that has no stopping in it. He is learning how to jerk #2 around and that is interesting to watch.

Lil Princess just charms us all, luckily I have resisted her charms so far. It seems every weekend when we see her, she has changed so much. It is only a matter of time till she lets go and walks. She has learned the stand and reach attack and has found a whole new world to get into.

***** ***** *****
Go Braves ... Nationals, well try and not finish last or below .500.

No comments: