Monday, January 14, 2008

Changes - Changes - Changes

Back to work ... Hi Ho. Bowling this week was fun. I finally snapped out of my slump and rolled like I felt I could and should roll. I averaged 217 for a 652 series. The team won 5-2 and continued our slow move to the top. The Youth league started and we managed to split (2-2) our games. This season will be interesting since the young lady I have been coaching has decided to take this season off.

Lew and Lil Princess were over for the weekend and though it was tiring it was a lot of fun. Lil Princess is slowly showing us her personality and reacting to us. Even managed to get her to buzz her lips some.

Saturday was a quiet night as we ordered pizza and just sat at home watching movies. #2 and Star were there also.

Friday night was quiet too as we had dinner with #2. We haven't done that in a long time and it was nice. #2 finally got Gamestop to admit they were letting him go (just Christmas help). So he is now looking again and I think this time he will do a lot better in his search.

Any volunteers to do my taxes ... I broke down and started that process.

No comments: