Friday, December 23, 2005

T minus 4 days

***** MERRY CHRISTMAS *****

Well .. let me see ... 82 degrees in St. Thomas USVI. I think I can handle that. I sure wish these last 4 days would go faster. Though I haven't started my Christmas shopping yet I have started packing. Just got warm thinking of 82 so I walked down the street and got a cup of ice cream to cool off :)

Christmas eve I am going to see the Redskins-Giant football game with Paul's father. I just hope the rain doesn't showup till late that night. Go Giants!

I hope that everyone has a great holiday and a merry Christmas. To me the best gift is just a hug from a good friend. To those who feel I have wronged them I also hope they find happiness this season and accept the words "I am sorry." To all my friends I offer a big hug and a warm "thank you." I had thought of saying something to everyone who has impacted my life this year but I didn't because I didn't want to miss anyone so I will just give a hug to everyone I meet.


***** MERRY CHRISTMAS *****

No comments: