Saturday, September 24, 2005

Catching Up 1

Well, Philadelphia was fun. Did a lot of talking and listening as the many vendors tried to sell me their product. Believe me the eye-candy was great. The dinner I was invited to on Thursday night was an experience. They served Philly Cheese steaks and frozen flavored ice for dessert. The entertainment was Ricky Havens of Woodstock fame. His song “Freedom” was just as good as it was then. I guess I can consider the week a success. I had dinner at a very good "Family Resturant" and they even had T-shirts for sale. Oh, by the way Blue, I have one autographed for you.

The new studio build was completed and everything worked great. Now I just have to get them to quit nit-picking things and just do the job and let us finish cleaning things up. But then again, that is out of character for them. Besides, the people are clamoring for the next studio build-out to get started. Oh well, it never ends.

The first weekend in November will be a trip to Florida as my nephew gets married. He called early last week and asked me to be his best man of which I could not say no. I am looking forward to this.

The next few weeks will also be hectic as every weekend is booked. This weekend we are going to Camden Yards to watch the Baltimore Orioles put another nail in the Boston Red Sox playoff hopes. Next weekend is a jaunt to Charleston West Virginia to spend the day with #2. Then the next weekend is the Maryland Renaissance Faire.

Bowling has started off ok. We are 7-1 in one league and 7-7 in the other. But there is a long way to go and much can happen. Personally, I am carrying a 195 average so I am satisfied.

The final payment for our cruise was paid and now we only have to wait till Dec 27th. We are ready to have our excursion party where we sit down and pick them out. That gets to be as much fun as the excursions themselves.

As for my birthday, it was quiet .. I worked a 16 hour day. Oh well, there is always next year.

***** ***** *****

I am going to take this time off of making any comments and let laying dogs sleep.

No comments: