Tuesday, January 18, 2005

First Time of the Year

Well, I am back and raring to go.

The cruise was great and something I am glad I did not miss. Took some 165 pictures and hopefully I can get a few posted here to give you a taste of what I saw. Yes, I did get some sun and look a little toasted. We really wanted to see whales on that excursion at Cabo San Lucas and weren't disappointed. I lost count at 15 whales. Those little boogers are hard to capture on camera. Even as big as they are they still move fast. The Cliff divers put on a great show and I did get them on camera. Anyways, more to come and I did have a great time.

National Bowling Tournament is the next event on my horizon. Baton Rouge, La. in late March.

Work is the same. Things broke and everyone wanted theirs fixed now. Oh well, this should help start the cruise fund for December 2005. :) [yes you read it right]

Inauguration and State of the Union will keep things hoping along with the 5 new projects they opened for me.

Dark Towers remains in its infancy but already shows sighs of growing up nicely.

So many stories to wrap up. Blackhawke's last battle, Stephen's return home and new mission, not to mention the stories to go along with Dark Towers.

Time to run and get started, stay tuned for many new things.

No comments: