Wednesday, December 29, 2004

2004 is slipping away.

Merry Christmas -- Happy New Year .... I pray 2005 brings you to a place you wish to be.

Another year comes to a close. These holidays have been hectic and full of things to do.

Cruise: 9 days to go and I can rest with no unwanted interruptions. Warn Sunshine and water coupled with good fun and fun. Life can't get any better.

Camelot: Another source of stress these last few weeks. It shouldn't have come down to what happened but as in life some people never grow up and others haven't learned the value of trust and being honest with people. Could I have stayed? Yes, but it was killing my fun being there, I was tired of watching my back, and my writing muse was being choked to death because I was spending more time keeping the kiddies pointed in the right direction and not role playing. Now I have a new home where things are the way they should be ... fun and enjoyable.

I first thought I would go down the list of names and how happy I was being their friend and how much I looked forward to spending another year with them. Well, everyone consider it said! But at the same, I forgive them that showed me how immature, untrusting and just a down right liar they were this past year. For them, I forgive you but don't get in my way for I will step on you for taking something dear to me.

Church: The christmas concert was great. So many great solo's, readings, and choir music. It was fun as we told the story of Christ's birth.
Yes, I am politically incorrect. For I am a christian, and wishing someone a "Merry Christmas" is part of me. When will we stop bashing Christ's children? Then again, we ought to expect this since the World has tried to do this since God started this whole thing.

He made this country great and now as repayment we turn our back. How, by outlawing prayer in many places, outlawing monuments to his glory, killing (aborting) his precious ones before they can reach this world, celebrating same sex marriage, taking us to court for any thing we do in his name such as singing Christmas carols at school. Go ahead, drag this great country to the lowest depths, deny him and mock him. The last laugh will be on you and his pity nonexistant.

Oh ... by the way .... MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I promise to be more regular with my writings.

No comments: