Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Rainy Days

Spent some time with the Statham and Price Family, this included Blue, McDuffie, McLeod, Willcox and Thomson families.

While I found no earth shattering facts, I did manage to fill in  a few holes.

Still looking for facts about the early life of Seaborn, like prior to 1835. Seems he like to hide move around a lot.

My Civil War snapshot of my relatives has grown to 174 individuals.  It is perhaps the fastest growing thing on the whole blog site.  :)

My Top 7 List:
  1.  William Davis' parents.
  2.  Hezekiah Elbert Byrd's parents. 
  3.  Selimea Thompson's parents.
  4.  Seaborn Statham's first wife.
  5.  Anything on Ann M Fogg ... John L's first wife.
  6.  William Davis's grave location.
  7.  Location of Sarah Elizabeth Annie Statham's grave and circumstances of her death.

 


No comments: