Friday, February 08, 2013

Great Adventure Day VI - Cruise Day III


Today started out by being spoiled and having breakfast served to us in the Summer Palace.  After that we laid on the deck soaking up the sun.  Ronda and Lynne went to numerous shopping and excursion demos and we all sat in the Diamonds and Gems discussion.  Now if I could only afford to buy the stuff I learned about.  I love how their "demo' stones were always 6.5 carats in size ... like a $10,000 ring is my normal purchase range.  Right!  After a day of observing the natural beauty of the sunny deck ... and in some cases the un-natural beauty we went to dinner at the Italian Restaurant.  It was good but I couldn't help think of Matthew's "Man" lasagna.  The lasagna was mostly meat with minimal pasta and sauce.  Aiden would have loved this "man" lasagna. The evening's entertainment was a tribute to Frankie Valle and the Four Seasons.  They were good and closing your eyes, you could easily drift back to the 70's. We finished the day with Ladies vs Gents games ... they were rigged might I add.  It was a great day but tomorrow is Jamaica and somewhere I have never been.


No comments: