Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh Hum


Here I sit in Aberdeen once again. I can hear a certain Lawyer saying, "listen to me, no more, we will do no more." Yesterday was fun as Lady came with me. But she needed to go to work today ... someone must pay the bills. Yesterday was not a fun day as it seems three different thing took a gut shot at me. Funny thing was my stomach was messed up so I had a pain to associate with the events. It is amazing how you try to live your life to a respectable standard and in return you get lied too, mislead, left out and then made to feel your opinion is insignificant. These make it tough to keep a christian outlook. While I know I can maintain my integrity, what I can do is make sure this never happens again and thereby denying certain individuals making sure they get no satisfaction.

I guess Starr has made it to Georgia. That is how I interpret the Facebook entries. Wild Mom is fine and perhaps Squirrel man will be allowed to drive again after about a 6 month hiatus. They are both fed up with boredom and cabin fever. Besides, the new motor home is awaiting someone to drive it around. Not much has changed with the kids.

Valentines Day was great as my Valentine spent the day with me and then we capped it off with dinner at Bella Vita's. Evey year gets better and who knows what next year holds. Maybe it is time to just escape on a Southern Caribbean Cruise for 14 days.

Time to go practice saying "No." 10,000 times will do it and then I can make the 3 hour drive home. :)

No comments: