Friday, November 26, 2010

Turkey Day 2010


Well, believe it or not ... Thanksgiving has come and gone. Next up ... Christmas. 2010 has been a short and fast year. I hope everyone spent time with their family and renewed some relationships. I was blessed by having all the family at the house for some part of the day. It would be nice if that could be the daily norm but until then I take what I can get. Lady and Peanut did a bang up job with the meal. I could easily see myself at 300 lbs. if that was a daily occurrence. Wild Mom camped through the holiday and I know she enjoyed it. (Better if I had been there!) Work for everyone resumed on Friday except for Lady. Yes, I had to show up for a bit to get rid rid of a rootkit and trojan virus. Seems like the last two holidays I had to come in and fix a computer.

I am thankful for a loving wife and family. Was this one the best? I don't know because every Thanksgiving has been special. This day is better in my opinion because unlike Christmas it isn't buried under the presents and toys. Yes, we did eat a lot but it is hard to get mad when your belly is full and your eyes almost closed on their journey to sleepy land.

Thank You Princess for a special memory.

===============================================

Good Football since the Deadskins weren't playing. Geaux Saints!
Maybe it is time to do with Portis that we do all Turkeys. Pluck him and freeze him. e can't finish a season ... Have Obama pardon him and send him to pasture.

No comments: