Sunday, October 04, 2009

Another Fall Month

Well, I am still here though I haven't been as faithful to posting like I should be. Our weekend in Virginia Beach was great and we had a lot of fun on the boardwalk. The Neptune festival was going on and the crowds were large. But we managed to walk almost 2 laps of the Boardwalk. Dinner was at Ruddees and it was all it was said to be. This Wednesday, I head to Kansas City for a leadership Institute with several other members from our church. I am actually looking forward to this event. Maybe they will get through this thick skull of mind and teach me something. Think so? Not! Bowling is in full swing and so far we have been successful this season. Both teams are in first place. How, I am not sure but we are doing it so far.

Wild Mom is doing fine and settling in for the winter. However, she is looking forward to her's and Lady's weekend in Pigeon Forge later this month. Lady is busy sewing Brian's blanket and doing her usual stuff she does. She keeps busy that is for sure. #1 and #2 are now in between jobs. The contract expired and there was no renewal. So we are back into the searching mode ... and that sucks. Peanut is doing great in school and starting to plan post graduate things. The three little ones are growing like weeds. Lew will be 6 this week. What happened to that little boy? Lil Princess is growing too but she is so dainty and sweet I wonder how many hearts she will break before all is said and done. She sat there Saturday night asking me to brush her hair. It is so fine care must be taken not to break or pull it out. AJ is starting to put words together and make us laugh. He is very active and loves to climb. When all three are there my head moves like it is on a swivel. Princess works and works and works .... all work and no play means she will be all dull before long. I couldn't even get her to go to ChincoTeague or Williamsburg for the weekend. Oh well, Cats in the Cradle.

No comments: