Monday, February 02, 2009

Dumbest Cruise Questions

The are some of the dumb questions asked on the ship by a guest to a crew member:
  1. Which elevator takes me to the front of the ship?
  2. Does the ship make its own electricity?
  3. Does this stairway go up or down?
  4. When I go to the Photo gallery to pick up my photos ... how will I know which one is mine?
  5. Will I get wet on the snorkeling excursion?
  6. Which floor is Deck 7 on?
  7. What do I push to get the elevator to go to the 16th deck? (Ship only had 14)
  8. How often do you clean the poop deck?
  9. Does the Crew and Staff spend the night on the ship?
  10. As the ship sails past the outer buoy in Miami Bay heading South ... When will we get to board the ship?
  11. What do you do with the Ice Sculptures after they melt?
Surprise ... these people weren't all blonde's!

1 comment:

JadedHeartStarr said...

that's because there is a new revolution, blonds are smart and brunettes are airheads...love you Daddy!!!