Monday, November 24, 2008

Chuckles

Last night I saw a great T-Shirt ...

I love cats, but I can't eat a whole one by myself.

The weekend was good. We celebrated Paul's 28th birthday Friday night and we all managed to eat too much. Saturday was quiet but Lew and Lil Princess came over an livened things up. Sunday was the same as usual. The kids went 7-0 and stayed in the race to win the league while the Sunday Night team went 5-2 to move into 6th place. I was satisfied with my scores in both leagues. The evening ended by working on a friends laptop that was loaded with trojans. This week is Thanksgiving and should be fun and a chance to really over eat but a bit sad because I doubt everyone will be here. Star is excused since she is in Georgia but our hearts will be there with her. Besides, she probably burned another house and the turkey just to get practice.With a little luck, this week all the kids will be gainfully employed. Has the planets aligned in some freakish alignment? AJ is all over the place as his crawling skills increase. Now he is developing speed and he does have a high gear though nose dives are an occupational hazard. Peanut was going to PA for the holiday but this changed and we will get to have her here instead ... I like that arrangement better. Not that I am biased but she will have a better time here.

Looks like the next cruise will be in the fall of 2010 and we will go north to see the leaves change.

Time to run ... or rather time to go to work.

No comments: