Friday, October 10, 2008

#1 Nanny

Well, it is Friday and the start of a relaxing weekend. Huh? Believe it or not ... #2 and Peanut have jobs. Peanut will work at Rent-A-Center and #2 will work at Gamestop. So that means #1 is the nanny for AJ. Maybe we should get him a dress like a french maid ... oh ... too short of a dress for his hairy legs ... scratch that. AJ is growing and actually holding himself up on his arms and knees. Not long till he rockets away and crawls all over. Lil Princess will be with us on Saturday as lew has a bicycle race to participate in. Work is the same. Early morning phone calls from inconsiderate knuckleheads with stupid things ... like "font is the wrong color", "Recycle Bin says it is full and can't hold the new trash", "email won't download", and "my speakers have no sound." These are crisis times that require them to wake me up or call me 2.5 hours before I am supposed to come to work. Oh, for those of you who are curious, the answers to the problems were "change the font color", "empty the Recycle Bin", "reboot the computer", and "plug the speaker cord into the green connector ... not the red one." Also this week the decision to change automation systems was made. So in the next 40 days we will bring up a new computer system to run the Radio Station. As if Cheng and I had nothing to do. Now I feel like I am earning the $30 pay raise.
Hopefully this weekend I can go see the movie "Fireproof." That is if I can find someone to go with me.
Anyone tired of the Presidential Election process yet? They will start all over in March 2009 for the 2012 election. I hear Ohio is planning to use disappearing ink in their markers. By the time they will get counted they will be blank. ACORN has Tony Romo registered to vote in 19 states. I guess he won't be available to play football that week. Writers cramp. In late breaking news, Mexico just received their 24 Million absentee ballots that are already marked courtesy of ACORN. Don't tell me that Obama was a member of ACORN.

No comments: