Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Getting back into the Habit.

Well, I survived the Monday after the vacation. It was tough but I managed not t get run over by "stupid." Nothing changed at the workplace but I guess I should have been realistic and not expected something like that. I still have my ear out for other opportunities to use my skills, but I am being selective and definitely pushing for better compensation for my time. No freebies anymore ... you want it ... you pay for it.

This grey and rainy weather is for the ducks and they have already headed south. Either get cold or warm up.

I am tired of hearing about Michael Vick ... please find something more news worthy. He is busted and has to pay the price, end of discussion.

Now starts the onslaught of Christmas Parties and other Activities. By the end of the month I will eagerly await a day off on the weekend. It could be January before I get back to El Agave for some good Mexican Food. Now that is a travesty.

The next planned road trip is March 2008 to Albuquerque NM. Then another cruise may follow in July 2008. That depends on where NCL travels too out of the Charleston SC Port. I wonder if Punk and Lil Princess want to go?

No comments: