Monday, December 17, 2007

Brrrr .... It is Hot!

Another weekend sneaks by and Christmas quickly approaches. I guess I need to start shopping, rather, I should start planning what day I will shop on. This weekend we had the awards day for the Youth league. At least we didn't finish in last though the bottom was closer than the top. In four weeks we will start a new season again and hopefully the outcome will be much better. I know I can't do any worse. Sunday was the Christmas program at our church. It was nice but a lot of work for so short a time. maybe we need to do an encore show? I would like to get on my soap box about family at this time of the year but I think it would fall largely on deaf ears. That is a shame since it is a time that is forever lost and the aches the lost causes won't show up until someone close is gone forever. Saturday Night was spent at Lady's Christmas Party put on by her employer. It was a lot of fun and the food was plentiful and good.

The supposed bad weather missed us by a country mile. It would be nice to have some snow to go with this blowing cold wind. The only other option is to cruise to the Caribean where it is 80+ but finding people to go is hard.

Work is work and resists change.

The Batlimore Ravens are enjoying their loss to Miami. I was told they were having a giant "L" tatooed into their forehead.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love to hear your thoughts on family at Christmas. I have some beautiful pictures of the cruise to share when I see you again. I need Matt's address---- Please. I;m staying on the go trying to not dwell on anything but good memories.