Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mercy Me!

Well, it is hump day and the light at the end of the tunnel is shining. I know it is bad to wish time would fly faster especially since I am on the downhill slide of life. But, I do want it to happen. Today was physical exam day, so I was poked, prodded, stuck and squeezed. Plus I had a echo stress test and a heart CT scan. More to come on this subject later. Wild Mom is enjoying the quietness of her house now that all the company is gone. Now she will save up all them unspoken words and use them on the cruise in 16 days. Work is the same and now they are on a goals kick ... can't operate if there are no goals. I still say "do my job" is a pretty good one myself. Choir Practice is in full swing getting ready for Christmas now I just need to find the time to get there.

Later ...

No comments: