Monday, November 12, 2007

Eyes Wide Open

The new week has started with a bang and promises to be one of more bangs and some broken hearts. There comes a time when some hard decisions are going to be made and though we don't like the choices we face, we are going to live through the aftermath. I use to laugh at soap operas as a made up fantasy view of reality. Now, maybe those screen writers are smarter than we give them credit for.

For a while this blog will be quiet and rather devoid of personal news. Rather than say something on this site that gets blow out of shape or importance, I have elected to remain silent. To those close to Lady and I, well, you will know what is transpiring behind the curtains, to others, I am sorry for the void.

Because I am being silent, do not presume the silence means I am backing down, giving up, or compromising on any issue. To the contrary, I am focusing on protecting what means the most to me. A Knight lives and dies for his lady.

... Slips the soap box into the closet for the time being.

No comments: