Monday, July 16, 2007

Quickie 109

I had better write about this weekend before the next one gets here. They are just flying past. I survive my speaking time. I did not forget the words or stumble too bad. Lady and Princess were there. Afterwards, we went to CiCi’s Pizza. Lew managed to steal #2’s plate of pizza. I should have taken a picture because Princess wore a dress. No matter what they say, there is a female in that body.

The trip to Florida for the Family Party is on. I am not sure who will go with me but I will be there.

Wild Mom is having fun putting out grass sod and entertaining Cutie Bug. Her church is starting a new journey after the departure of their pastor. Somehow, I just know they will do well.

Lady starts her baby watch, as Missy grows closer. Will not be any budging her this week.

#1 is working and getting richer.

#2 is still looking for a job and a license. The 97 Honda has not been much motivation so far.

Peanut works and runs around with her friends. She and I did manage to squeeze in a movie, “Harry Potter”. The ice cream afterwards was fun as we went to where Christina worked and spent a few minutes with her as we ate our ice cream.

Princess was her normal self. Fire Station, Brooke, Davis, were part of this weekend. In addition, who could forget “Booger”, he is still alive and doing what he does best, crap, chew, bark, and be a pain in the butt.

##### ##### #####

This Tour De France is interesting in that not all the favorites have shown any interest in winning the race; it seems they just do not want to lose it. I have been disappointed in the way; Levi Leipheimer and George Hincappie are riding. For the last few years while Lance was winning, all I heard was how these two were the heir apparent to him. I think they were over-rated from what I have seen so far. They are great riders but not the “Superstar” they could be or should be.

No comments: