Friday, July 29, 2011

Dog days of August Almost here


Well, it is Friday and the end-of-the-month once again. I have been less than timely in keeping this blog updated. The main reason is I haven't really had anything to say. Well, actually, nothing good to say. Many things are acting as irritants in my life and that makes it hard to get motivated. Especially to write or say anything positive. Yeah, I could get on here and blast away but I don't want to go there. I have many wants and wishes but those are stories for future blogs. Hey, maybe I need a vacation. Hmmm!

Summer Bowling sucks as I think after last weeks sterling performance, the team is in last place. My average is the highest I have had in a while but it is a team event and that is where is is collapsing. Maybe I ought to get rid of the bowling stuff and take up golf or fishing once again. Then again, bar hopping and gambling could prove interesting!

Wild Mom is in camping mode once again. Must be nice to be retired and on the move all the time. Lady continues to bless everyone and Lil Princess is spending the week with us. Next week is Lew's week and we will manage to squeeze in day camp for him. #1 and #2 have no real change except for getting older and bigger! Peanut has reached maximum carrying weight for the new kid. Sometime in the next couple weeks, he will make his grand entrance. Gung Ho Jen is preparing to desert us and head for Germany to work. Starr and Chicken man are in their second month of marriage and surprisingly, she hasn't pissed him off yet or is it the other way around? We wish them the best and hope things fall in line for them to have a great life together.

No comments: