Thursday, September 23, 2010

Take this Job and Shove it

There are many things going on this week. Dancing With The Stars started their 11th season and the first week was interesting though my favorite dancer is taking this season off. On the bowling scene, not much has changed but Lew did have his first bad week. Green Giant is doing well in his rookie season. On the work scene, Cheng resigned effective 10/01/10. That is providing the impetus to make this and next week very interesting. There are many decisions that need to be made so time will bring resolution. I am not sure how I really feel about this but I am happy Tom will finally enjoy work once again. One week left to we head for Pigeon Forge for our Fall mini-vacation. I can't wait as I know everyone else is looking forward to the time off. Starr and Chicken man leave for New Hampshire on Friday to start a new life. It is bitter sweet when one of the chicks leave the nest but at the same time ... it is time.

Wild Mom is pumped about Pigeon Forge and they actually leave this sunday to start the trip up there with a short stop in Nashville. Lady is always busy and her exercise program is starting to pay off. She too is ready for the upcoming weekend. #1 has another interview soon and #2, well who knows. He lives every breathing moment in his man-cave. I wonder when the hibernation period will end? Peanut is doing fine. She even works out with Lady. She wants to be more beautiful. AJ is surviving. He has hidden one pair glasses, which means #1 can't bowl worth squat. I think he has a 150 average right now. AJ also hid the TV control which makes life miserable. We have searched all over and it amazes me how they can just disappear. Is water-boarding legal? Can we torture Peanut and get him to confess? Lew and Lil Princess are a joy though sometimes they get a case of the arse and make life troubling. It isn't the first time and definetely won't be the last.

Princess has returned to my life. Since my birthday, we have chatted and text almost everyday. That is good. I know I am an attention junkie but I am coping with what I can get. Maybe one day both our dreams will come true ... just like in the fairy tale. Right now she is fighting a cold and the work won't give her a chance to recover. Maybe one day I will be good enough to be her friend on Facebook! More social networking will be possible!

2 comments:

Peanut said...

Good luck with your endeavors to attain that perfect relationship with Princess as you will need it. Its just a shame that you are unable to leave well enough.

Anonymous said...

Its sad that someone would leave a comment like this on your site when you are trying to attain a relationship with princess. As Peanut should know not everyone is perfect and she should look at herself before judging others, as god is the only one that should judge