Thursday, June 10, 2010

Time Sure Flies

I like these days off every other day but I don't know if my body can survive it. Too many odd jobs to do. I seem to work harder than at the Station. I guess it is the physical aspect of everything. Oh well, I will survive provided the lawn mower, edger and weed eater do. Twice this week Lew almost broke 100 in bowling. He was so close but I imagine he will do it by July. Lady, Lew and Lil Princess are heading to Illinois with friends for a week. That should be a fun trip.The down side is that I will be a Class "B" bachelor for the time. Wild Mom is doing fine and camping in the trailer whenever possible. Starr is happily working and trying to land a second job. Gee, trying for her first million by age 30!. The Birthday Party was fun and everyone ate too much ... especially the cake and pudding. Peanut is also having fun in her new job. Right now she is getting use to the hours but the days off are really easy to adjust too. AJ is all boy and 2 years old combined into one kid. I went to the movies and saw "Prince of Persia" last weekend. It was an interesting movie.
Have a great day and I will add more later ....

No comments: